This world leading event regularly attracts over 50 eminent legal, business and regulatory professionals from more than 40 jurisdictions to examine the hottest issues involving international wealth transfer, private clients taxes, estate planning and much more. This years conference titled 'Seeking Security in a Transparent World' will cover recent and upcoming challenges for privat client advisers and answer clients most pressing concerns.
This year's topics will include:
- Hot topics or winds of change?
- Hands off those assets: cross-border strategies and vulnerabilities to protecting family wealth from civil creditors
- 'Three may keep a secret if two are dead' How the well advised international family balances transparency, privacy and openness to transfer their wealth successfully
- The new migration period; clients moving assets in a new era of anti-money laundering initiatives
- Personal security in a dangerous world
- Exchange of information in the new post-BEPS world - where do we stand and where are we going?
On Monday 6 March 2017, our Senior Partner Dr. Johannes Gasser will discuss the topic „Hands-off those assets: cross-border strategies and vulnerabilities to protecting family wealth from civil creditors“ as a panelist together with other international experts.
Conference Registration under: